About The Thermography Training Course
Performing maintenance checks and inspections on energized equipment is risky. Sometimes it's difficult because of the size and location of the equipment and often it's just not practical to shut down. Fortunately, infrared scanning technology gives us a way to look for the hot spots caused by problem insulation or loose and dirty connections quickly and safely while keeping your equipment on line. Learn what you need to know in order to integrate thermography into your maintenance program and help you get the most from your maintenance budget.
Who Should Attend This Training?
Electricians, electrical technicians, supervisors, managers and engineers who need or want to learn more about using thermography in their equipment inspection and maintenance program.
What Will You Learn In This Course?
You'll be able to:
- Explain the theory of infrared thermography
- Explain the difference between heat and temperature
- Operate an infrared camera
- Perform an infrared survey
- Identify and diagnose potential equipment problems
- Use infrared surveys as a part of your overall maintenance program
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Code: THER
Class times are from 8 AM to 4 PM. All students must wear closed-toed shoes and long pants in the shop and lab areas. Safety glasses will be provided.